Tuesday, June 5, 2007

POWER OF MIND - part 1

IT'S UP TO ME

I get discouraged now and then
When there are clouds of gray,
Until I think about the things
That happened yesterday.

I do not mean the day before
Or those of months ago,
But all the yesterday in which
I had the chance to grow.

I think of opportunities
That I allowed to die,
And those I took advantage of
Before they passed me by.

And I remember that the past
Presented quite a plight,
But somehow I endured it and
The future seemed all right.

And I remind myself that
I am capable and free,
And my success and happiness
Are really up to me.


James J. Metcalfe




YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR WORLD

1. Build the image in your mind of yourself already in possession of prosperity.
2. Turn it over to spirit : Let Go and Let God.
3. Expect with your heart and soul that spirit will reward your openly for your faith.



THE LAW OF VIBRATION AND ATTRACTION

"Any idea that is held in the mind
that is either feared or revered will
begin at once to cloth itself
In the most convenient and appropriate
physical forms available."

Andrew Carnegie

When you hold the image of your goal on the screen of your mind, in the present tense, you are vibrating in harmony (in resonance) with every particle of energy necessary for the manifestation of your image on the PHYSICAL PLANE. By holding that image, those particles of energy are moving toward you (attraction) and you are moving towards them - because that is the LAW.


No comments: